Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mathematics

      These are some of suggested poem to memorize by the students in grade one before starting the discussion, these makes our kids enhance their brain to memorize, activate and energize them  so that our lesson become more fruitful and enjoyable.


Sammy Square
Sammy Square is my name
My 4 sides are just the same
Turn me around, I don't care
I'm always the same, I'm a square! 


Danny Diamond
I am Danny Diamond
I am like a kite
But I'm really just a square
Who's corners are pulled tight


Mathematics
We just know what we’ve been told
Mathematics is worth its weight in gold
Studying numbers here and there
Solving problems everywhere.

Sound off…addition!
Sound off…subtraction!
Sound off… multiplication!
Sound off…division!

Sorting numbers is our thing
Finding symmetry is our game
Finding parameter and area is easy
All because of you and me!

Sound off…strategies
Sound off…problem solving
Sound off…reading numbers
Sound off…one, two, three, four….LET’S GO!!!

http://www.jologriffin.com/gazillion.cfm?subpage=25701

1 comment:

  1. titanium headers - Tatts - TITTS T-TS T-TS | TITTS T-TS T-TS | TITTS T-TS T-TS
    Custom T-TS titanium meaning T-TS T-TS T-TS. TTS TTS winnerwell titanium stove TTS T-TS. titanium razor TTS TTS T-TS TTS. titanium hammer TTS TTS TTS T-TS. TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS TTS TTS T-TS. TTS TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS snow peak titanium TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS TTS TTS TTS. TTS TTS TTS

    ReplyDelete